Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 27, 2010

LB#2

                                       Technology :Boon or Bane?         
                                                                    As a student Ive realized how technology important,it is very useful in my study at the same time in my communication with my   
family.In my homework i can easily research in short period of time because of the internet. I can say that it is boon or blessing.

     It makes my work easily and comfortable, but in other side it is bane because it can teach us how to be dependent ,it can cause misunderstanding in communication especially if the network is busy.
                                                                             The only thing we need to do is to use it wisely and appropriately. We need to have self discipline in order for us to achieve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment